Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Court date in Livingston,Montana

Got up a t 4 am and rode my bike 57 miles in the driving rain....all my rain gear failed and my feet were sloshing when I threw in the towel and headed back to helena. Rode about a mile and flipped my bike over like I was broke down. Some older woman in a old subu with a bull mastif taking up the whole back area.. I dont have anything to tie it down...either did I so blew her off. Nothing guy stopped and took me within 2 blocks of where I was going.....
Called the Clerk of Court for Park County Montana Justice Court Clerk Deanna and explained I had to reschedule my 2pm hearing due to car problems in the rain at Three forks, Montana...
My judges Clerk made me wait a long time then came back and said the state just filed a motion to dismiss my motion and the judge would rule on it or order a new hearing giving me time to answer there motion to dismiss..
that the hearing wouod have been cancelled had I been there , no arrest warrants
don't call me I'll call you feel to it....
I am gonna email the judge ex parte anyway to confirm and memoralize discussons with herclerk just to protect my back end...

No comments: