Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17, 2007

Haven't been in my tent in at least ten days; stretched out under the Big Sky. Helping a business owner open a small car lot right next to the helena Fair grounds on Custer. We will knock off about 1-2 if it is to hot to work and I head straight for Spring Meadow Lake a mile away to saok in the cleranest water I ever been in. I swim for 45 minutes and won't have to find a place to shower tonight. Got a nearly new super ;ight Fuji M-100 Mountain Bike the day after I found all new camping gear so I am ready for my yearly bike pilmgrimage to Missoula then the Gold Route (Bannack, Dillion, etc.) I need about 10 days on that bike of 12 hour days of peddeling and camped out under the stars at night, all the body melting away...besides the health benifits it makes you a very good bike rider as well!
Gotta go to work for a few hours ....stay posted
markamania STILL running wild in montana...

No comments: